Want to get your Strayer MBA faster?
Now, Strayer’s here to help with a new, 10-course MBA program.
A Shorter MBA Program
By trimming down the number of required courses from 12 to 10, our new MBA program lets you earn your degree faster.
What’s more: You don’t need to put your career on hold to go back to school. Our 10-course MBA is flexible enough that you can easily balance your education with your professional life.
Even though it’s two courses shorter, our MBA program still gives you everything you need to master the world of business. You’ll learn how to
- sharpen your skills in strategic analysis and critical decision making;
- build functional business areas to achieve important organizational goals;
- develop a unique leadership style that can motivate and inspire others; and
- grasp the intricate nature of today’s complex, globally intertwined business world.
Choose from 14 Concentrations
There are lots of ways to tailor your MBA degree to your specific goals.
With our 10-course MBA program, you’ll have the option to take an additional two courses to earn a concentration in one of 14 in-demand areas.
Some of these concentrations include:
- Health Services Administration
- Project Management
- Global Management
- IT Security Management
- Business Data
3 More Reasons to Get a Strayer MBA
With a Strayer MBA, you can learn the way you want with courses available on campus and online. Whether you want to supercharge your career or help your company win, an MBA from Strayer University is a powerful, invaluable tool.
- Learn from faculty with real-world business expertise.
- Gain valuable insights from dozens of today’s top CEOs.
- Make an immediate, next-day impact while at work.
Your Fast Path to Success
Business owners. Executive leaders. Tech disruptors. Corporate ladder climbers. Career changers. Whatever your reasons for going after an MBA, Strayer offers a path to success.
And now, that path is faster than ever.
Learn more about Strayer’s new 10-course program here.